Services rendered through Kasper Infotech have a 15-day money back guarantee. If Kasper Infotech has not resolved any issue and the customer is not satisfied with the service, the customer may ask for a refund of the paid amount within the first 15 days from the subscription date, and it is at the sole discretion of the company to authorize the refund.
REFUND WITHIN 15 DAYS
if not a single issue is resolved, then in that case an amount equal to the full subscription made by the customer will be refunded
if the company has resolved one or more issues then an amount equal to per instance charges, multiplied by the number of issues resolved for the service offered to the customer during the first 15 days, will be deducted from the subscription amount. No Money will be refunded for single time/one time support services.
Procedure For Refund
If the customer is not satisfied with the service then he/she can submit a ticket through any of the methods below:
- E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for the cancellation.
- You can also call our cancellation department directly at 844-445-6625, during normal business hours (8 AM - 10 PM ) Monday-Friday.
- Requests will receive a scheduled call back within 4-8 hours to review and/or process refunds/cancellation requests.
- Kasper Infotech will review logs to ensure accuracy.
- Voice calls (conversation(s) between the customer and technical agent)
- Video Recording of the desktop sharing software
- Chat log of the technician and the customer.
Not withstanding this, Kasper Infotech may, at its sole discretion and on a case to case basis, agree to a refund of Assistance charges after deducting the fees for servicing and any other paid software which has been provided free of cost with any assistance. * In no case, the amount of refund/claim shall exceed the amount subscribed or paid by the customer to the company.
In connection with obtaining services, each customer agrees that they will:
- Cooperate with the Kasper Infotech team: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide support to all of our customers. The company's experience reflects that most issues can be resolved as a result of close cooperation between customers and members of the Kasper Infotech team.
- Customers must be able to attest to the following:
- Any third party device or peripheral (e.g. CD/DVD/USB flash device, External HDD), if required to resolve the issue, will be arranged for and provided by the customer.
- Kasper Infotech provides Assistance for genuine and licensed products ONLY.
- Third-Party application and "Know How" of any particular software or/utility will be supported on a 'Best-Effort' basis only.
- Software/Data: Customers understand and agree that Kasper Infotech shall, under any circumstances be held responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. Kasper Infotech strongly recommends that customers should maintain a complete backup and disaster recovery plan at all times.
- Customers are further advised to use only genuine and valid software and hardware, in addition to a properly functioning telephone line with sufficient power backup available.
- Account, Password, and Security: To submit a Plan Order, customers must complete the Registration process by providing the company with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. Customers must also choose a password and a username. They are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password they have selected as well as all account information. Furthermore, each customer is solely and entirely responsible for any and all activity that occurs on their account. They agree to notify Kasper Infotech immediately of any unauthorized use of their account information or any other breach of security. The company will not be liable or assume liability for any losses that may incur as a result of someone else's use of the customer's password or account, whether it is with or without their knowledge. However, customers may be held liable for losses incurred by Kasper Infotech or its affiliates or another party due to someone else using their account or password. Customers may not access another person's account at any time without the permission of the account holder.